A fake tanning product is used as an external cosmetic application. Help get a tan of your choice. Different products can be utilized for bronzes of different shades. You can also choose products that are enriched with additional skincare additives. Several forms are available on the market to choose from.
Most tanning products contain a compound called dihydroxyacetone. When applied to the skin, it combines with the proteins in the outer layer, and the result is an oxidation process. This oxidation process gives rise to bronze. The higher the concentration of dihydroxyacetone, the darker the bronze. The engagement usually ranges from three percent to ten percent. As the skin exfoliates naturally over days, the fake tan & body scrubs online bronze product loses its impact in a few days.
Why are fake bronzes considered attractive and more convenient?
Fake tans allow you to get a healthy tan without any apparent sun exposure. They are just like any other skincare or beauty product for external applications. A shiny bronze is considered highly desirable in Western countries. Tanning is also known to camouflage skin imperfections, such as broken capillaries and signs of pigmentation. If you choose to tan naturally by exposure to sunlight, these problems may be further aggravated. Harmful ultraviolet radiation from the sun can also wreak havoc on skin texture.
What are the ways to make a fake tan look more natural?
Even the best fake tanning products for tanning can make your tan look boring and pretentious if you don’t know how to use them. Some of the practices you need to follow include:
* You must minimize uneven, rough, or dead skin spots on the skin before applying a tan. Consider cleansing your skin with a loofah or using an AHA-based body cleanser for smooth, even skin.
* If there is hair on the skin, consider shaving the day before you intend to apply the tanning compound. Laughter is a great way to exfoliate your skin. After a good shave, you have smooth, hairless skin that is ready to tan.
* Refrain from using a moisturizer on the skin before applying the tanning compound. It can often lead to an uneven tan.
* Ideally, fake tanning products should be applied evenly to the skin immediately after bathing, when the skin is moist.
* Apply from the center with outward movements.
* If you think you have applied too much of the product, consider wetting your hands and rubbing the extra amount. This will ensure a more even distribution of the product.
* Refrain from the direct application on the elbows, knees, and such areas that have folded skin.
* Do not apply fake tanning products on the face. The curves and twists of the facial muscles are far too many, and a uniform tan may not be possible.